Monday, February 20, 2006

go to the new efca blog


Yesterday evening I received with great joy the news that Greg Strand has started a blog on the efca website (click: here or type in: http://blogs.efca.org/sof). Since I only started this blog because I felt there was a need to discuss the revision to the statment of faith in this kind of format, I'll be essentially hanging it up over here at the freechurchman. You won't find my moniker over there, but I'll be posting my thoughts along with everyone else. I hope that over the past few months you have found this blog helpful as you have discussed these issues with other freechurchmen (and women).


In Christ Jesus our Lord,

the Freechurchman

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Aaah-HAH! Sean, you rat! Now I going to totally alter your transcript! I can make you an Open Theist, pal, with just a stroke of my keyboard!

Friday, February 24, 2006 3:06:00 PM  
Blogger Sean Dennis said...

and people questioned my motives for being anonymous... I think you've proven my previous actions to be more than justifiable!

Friday, February 24, 2006 3:09:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

[crying] I'm telling Al Mohler on you. Unless...that's not his real name!

Friday, February 24, 2006 3:25:00 PM  
Blogger Sean Dennis said...

Are you referring to R. Albert Mohler, Jr.?

I've thought about calling his show on his open-call Wednesday to hear his take on the proposed revision. I wonder if he even knows about it.

Friday, February 24, 2006 3:41:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You have to call him "R. Albert Mohler, Jr.", or else he'll come after you, right there on the campus.

It would be interesting to find out what he might think about all this SOF stuff.

Saturday, February 25, 2006 8:44:00 AM  
Blogger D.R. said...

Sean, how did I not know you had a blog and now it's over? No man, you can't end it here. You must start another one -- start a controversy in the EFCA if you have to -- call MacArthur a hyper-Calvinist or Swindoll an Open Theist. Whatever you have to do man to keep this blog alive -- DO IT! I need some more blogging buddies! BTW, when am I going to get my next chance to bust you out on those pocket fours? I'm itchin'.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006 4:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home