Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Going to Apple Valley?


Don't worry about the weather; it's going to be a balmy 34 on Thursday!

But don't forget your laptop, I'm not expecting the Associated Press to be providing coverage, nor do I expect Geraldo Rivera or Greta Van Susteren to be there, so email me at efreechurchman@gmail.com about what you see, hear, and say (I believe that's the Proverbial order of things), hopefully others who will be there can update us from their own blogs. If that occurs I'll be certain to provide links to their posts.

In the next few days I'll still be posting on some of the key issues (read: congregationalism and eschatology). In the meantime, know that we will be praying for all of you who will be traveling to Minnesota - grace & peace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home